Today I turned 30. I certainly don't feel old, and 30 doesn't seem like much. Its funny how time fly's by when your an adult. Truth is though, I am thankful that I am alive to see 30. I am thankful that in the 30 years I have lived, I have been saved. I know who my God is. He is wonderful, and just. He is merciful and righteous. He knew me before he formed the earth and I am His. I am thankful that in the very small amount of time I have lived, God has given me a husband who I have been honored to see become saved. A husband who amazes me with all his brilliant jokes, knowledge, love and kindness, his ability to have patience with me when I need it. I am thankful for the 5 (and the one whom I only got to have for 7 weeks too) beautiful children God has given me to raise and love. fantastic little people I spend my whole every days with, laughing learning and growing. In this small amount of years I have gotten to do many great things and had many heart aches, and many blessings, 30 doesn't seem like much, but it sure is.
Wow, So I intended to post all sorts of stuff here and somehow combine these posts with my other two very small blogs, but...I got pregnant! Yep we are having our 5th baby in January. I have been asking my husband for a new camera since mine wasn't what I wanted. I am still waiting on that, with all our expenses lately, it may be a long time away yet. I really hope I can start working on this soon the way i had planned to. who knows maybe on the weekends when we arn't in school (homeschooling all 4, even the babies) or after they are in bed. Other great moms find the time to share their creations through their amazing blogs! I know I can too, just got to figure out how. lol sigh, time to get ready for the busy busy day ahead.
Comments
Post a Comment